Saturday, May 2, 2015

597; Eyes

Bismillah.



These photos were taken when I was on my way to Sabak Bernam today. Frankly those photos were applied with filters. I took a lot more photos to be honest but not even one captures the REAL beauty of the scenery. Subhanallah it was more beautiful when you see it with your own eyes!

One time I wished to have a camera with high pixels like those used in Animal Planets or National Geographic- but that would cost me grands of ringgits of course. 

Then a thought came across my mind. What's seen with our own eyes won't be the same as those in pictures taken with any camera. I am short-sighted but still, that view seems like mega HD to me. I was in awe. Alhamdulillah Allah gave us a pair of eyes (for FREE!) for us to reflect upon His creations.

Alhamdulillah again. 




No comments: