Thursday, February 11, 2016

953; Unconditional Love

Bismillah.

A friend gave me this quote while we were chatting about homeworks (ok, boys):

"Love unconditionally. If you have a reason to love someone, that love might as well fade when the reason is gone."

To love unconditionally. To love without any reason, regardless any condition. 

Then it hit me. 

I guess that's what the prophet Muhammad pbuh feels towards us. The unconditional love. The fact that he never meets (or even knows) us, but still loves us. What proof do we need more? If we, his followers weren't anyone in his heart, tell me, out of all the people who loved him at that time, why did he chose saying 'ummati, ummati' at his deathbed? If we were nothing to him, what's with all the advices he has given to avoid us from the Jahannam?

...

While I was busy thinking whether my crush ever had any feelings for me, the prophet Muhammad had already. Since over 1400 years ago. 

Shame on you Faqihah.

1711

No comments: