Monday, April 18, 2016

1003; CIMB Talent Trail 2016 (Fitness)

Bismillah.

.Part 1.

Alhamdulillah, a chance to write about this after so long. We won the 4th place in CIMB Talent Trail 2016 and I was so eager to blog the experience. So here it goes..


The finale for CIMB Talent Trail Challenge wasn't what I expected. During the regional round (in MMU Cyberjaya) the tasks seem so easy. We ran around and do tasks while laughing and not even caring to win. It's a plus point for us to get 8th place in that regional round, thus marched towards the finale.

Before the finale, Pie kept pushing us to do fitnesses. I could see that Pie was so determined to win this.. Megat too... Erna too... and I was only initially hoping to go there for the experience... and for the sake of having fun. I mean, dont you guys remember we laughing and not being serious in the regional round? I thought we're doing the same thing for the finale, no? 

So yeah, Erna & I, we did hell lot of exercises (for me at least), I almost thought I'd be growing 6 packs by the end of the semester.

To sum up the fitnesses; 
:::
1/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 49s
Sit up- 10
Crunch- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 5 
Cycling- 1 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 


2/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 20s
Sit up- 10
Plank- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 5 
Cycling- 1 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 

3/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 15s
Sit up- 10
Plank- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 7
Cycling- 2 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 

-CHEAT DAY ONE WEEK CNY-

15/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 10s
Sit up- 10
Plank- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 7
Cycling- 2 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 

16/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 9s
Sit up- 10
Plank- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 7
Cycling- 2 min
Sqtar jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 

18/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 5min 4s
Sit up- 10
Plank- 1 min
Push up- 5
Suicide- 10
Cycling- 2 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 1 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 

23/2/16
Jog 3 round (2 tingkat)- 4min 55s
Sit up- 15
Plank- 2 min
Push up- 10
Suicide- 10
Cycling- 2 min
Star jump- 10
Squat- 2 min
Stretching taekwondo- 5 
:::

It'd be hurtful tho if anyone says that we won this challenge out of luck coz we've been putting our hearts and souls into this, and I almost left my body to only skins & bones (and muscles *wink) lol. 

I dont hate exercises, I was just.. you know.. lazy. I couldn't even remember the last time I sweat myself out and of course my muscles ached so much in the first week. Erna, she had to listen to me scolding her for making me laugh coz it really hurts in the abs while laughing. 

I know, such show off. I'm sorry you have to bear reading show-off stories of a fitness newbie. Hehe.

1307

p/s: It's only this, this time. No one likes to read long posts right.. hehe. In shaa Allah I'll post more of the story next time. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam sis. Sis gi talent trail under U or sendiri?

Noorfaqihah said...

Under U :)