Friday, June 3, 2016

1042; 5 Secrets to 4 Flat

Bismillah.

These are the tips that I get from those who get 4 flats for every semester.  I mingle with them a lot, so you can trust me if you want to..

Note that we are taking the actuarial science course and it is considered quite a tough one. Pretty sure that you'll say the same about your course.. nonetheless I hope this will help.

1. Pray.

If before this you only pray for yourself in your doa, next time try including everyone else in it. Instead of 'Ya Allah, berikanlah aku 4 flat dan dekan dalam semester ini' , try 'Ya Allah, berikanlah aku dan rakan- rakan seperjuanganku 4 flat dan dekan dalam semester ini'.

Not only for your friends, do pray for your family too! If any of your siblings are taking PMR or SPM (or even the final exam) this year, do make doa for them. It'll mean a lot.

We are hoping for something from our Creator thus the doa must also comes with 'respect'. Do start and end your doa with the selawat, pray with all your heart and the most important, istiqamah. Pray for them (and of course, yourself) as often. After every solat, if possible.

Previously when I say 'include everyone else in your doa', I really mean EVERYONE. If you see someone trying to cross the street on a busy road, make doa for them. If you see motorcycle riders trying to make their way home in heavy rain, make doa for them. The doa goes as easy as 'Ya Allah permudahkanlah urusan beliau'. As easy as that, it wont do any harm! You make doa for random people whom won't even know you, and that's when the magic works.

It's karma as I always tell you. You do good to people, the world will then give the good to you. You pray for other people's success, the malaikat will also pray the same for you.

2. Teach.

I guess this point isn't for me because I don't inherit the 'teacher-genes' from ibu- but it is, for a friend of mine.

She never resist teaching and giving all of her knowledge to anyone who seeks help from her.

Once, she was already in her bed, getting ready to sleep when suddenly a bunch of people went into her room to study with her. She whatsapped a picture of the 'visitors' to me, saying that she was tired and still couldn't have her night sleep. I told her to yawn as loud and as often as possible to make them know that she was really worn out and sleepy. Hahaha. Of course she didn't do it but instead took the 'visitors' with all her heart and taught them well.

I learnt that this is one of her secrets to a 4-flats-for-every-semester. When you teach someone else, you'll understand the topic more. So the more you teach, the more you'll get.

3. Give.

University books make the biggest hole in the pocket. They are quite expensive that some might couldn't afford buying them. Plus the fact that you're gonna use only 5 pages from the 100 paged book that you bought, it sucks.

A person that I know, she sold only one or two of her books in a semester, and the rest of the semesters, she gave all of it to the juniors for free with hope of nothing in return but that it will ease their studies- and she got 4 flats for every semesters.

It's kinda brilliant, you know. Everytime someone gains knowledge from the book, the giver will gain pahala from it. If the book is continuously given for free, from one hand to another hand, just imagine how much pahala you can gain from one book.

If giving books for free feels too much, why not volunteer printing notes for your classmates and pay for them (or at least make them pay only half of the price). Any will do, they work the same way. Ease other person's difficulties, and Allah will ease it for you.

4. Parents.

I am around people who always do good to their parents. I've met most of their mothers and I've seen how good they have been treating their parents. They are the ones who always remind me to call my parents and treat them well.

A friend of mine, she would never betray her mother. If her mother doesn't agree with anything she does, then she won't do it. There were few times where I asked her to go out with me out of Seremban. I know that her mother won't let her go far so I incited her to tell her mother that she will go out with her friends, but not telling her whereabouts. It's not lying tho but still.. She then be firm with her decision to not betray her mother's advice and I have no choice but to respect her and her mother.

Another close friend of mine, she said that her biggest secret to 4 flats is to call her mom everytime she will be having quizzes, tests or exams. I've watched her doing that for few semesters already and I confirm you it works, in shaa Allah.

To conclude this point, Allah's redha comes after your parents'. And the doa of a mother works like magic.

5. Study.

Last but not least, the highlight point is of course, to study. Good things don't come easy. You don't really think you'll get 4 flat if you don't study, dont you..

Note: These are only some tips that I gained/ observed. If it doesn't work with you, do believe that Allah's plans are way bigger than your dreams *wink*

1849

No comments: