Saturday, September 24, 2016

1054; That Evening.

Bismillah.

It was a windy evening in 2010, as far as I could remember. I was alone at the back of the more-than-15-bed-lengthed dorm, writing something on small pieces of papers. It was a list of something that was tinyly written. Something that never have I thought could change the way my future works.

I am blessed for that day my heart was moved to do that. A list of things I should do and should not do in my life. Things a muslimah should and not do in life. Things a girl should and not do in life. Things a non-animal-lover should and not do in life. Things a student should and not do in life. Things a daughter should and not do in life. Things a human being should and should not do in life.

I now thank the younger me for doing that for these are the things that most of the time saved me from the lies of the world.

It was a windy evening in 2010. I fold up those papers into two, and kept them behind my matrix card for few years before the words were washed up by the rain. But worry not, the words are still there with me, in me, being the principles of my life.

1110

No comments: