This is my first recipe blog post and I hope it helps anyone who had a hard time choosing a meal to cook, like I always do. I'd rate the difficulty 3/10 as you dont need to like potong bawang or choose what spices to put and all of those leceh things coz the taste is mostly in the baked cheese bottle, which is a major plus point for beginners.
In this post, instead of writing out the hows, I'll also tell you the whys (like why you must do this and that) just so your cooking will be closer to being perfect. So here it is!
1. Macaroni (2 cups for 4 servings)
2. Minced meat or chicken (I use Ramly's coz it is less fatty compared to other brands I've used)
3. Sliced/ diced button mushroom
4. 490g baked cheese sauce (I use Dolmio Three Cheese Pasta Bake)
5. Cheese (Any, but I used cheddar)
And you'll need:
1. An oven
1. Put macaroni in boiled water. Add a pinch of salt (salty water adds flavour to pasta) and a tablespoon of oil (just so the pasta doesn't stick together) into the pot. Boil 3-4 minutes (or according to the macaroni pack instructions).
2. Drain the pasta.
3. In a pan, put oil and minced chicken. After the minced chicken has cooked, add mushroom and stir mix (add mushroom later coz chicken cooks longer than mushrooms).
4. Mix the minced chicken, mushroom and baked cheese sauce with macaroni in the pan you're going to use for baking. Hack: I recommend you mix it with cheese (mozarella, parmesan etc) too so the macaroni sticks together after baking.
6. Top the macaroni with cheese. Hacks: Make sure the surface is fully covered so your baked pasta looks prettier (or whatever it's called) after baked.
7. Put in the oven at 180 degree Celcius for 20 minutes and let the magic work!