Friday, August 11, 2017

1101; 5 Things That Makes Me Happy

Bismillah.

1. Good food.

Especially when I am really hungry, it makes me dance. I love it when people notice my crave hints and brings me to eat that particular food. It makes me love that person more.

2. Grainy photos.

I don't know what has gotten into me but crystal clear pictures seem so boring. I like it when photos are slightly low reso-ed and has some leak lights to it. It kinda tells a story and makes me wanna jump into the picture. I don't know if that makes sense but yeah.

3. Kulai.

If you ever ask me what Kulai has, I'll probably be lost of words. It has nothing to brag about to be honest but to me it is the most peaceful city I've ever been. The trees are so welcoming and every road holds its own memory. Very sentimental to me. Except when the dogs in my neighborhood bark non stop at night. Or when they shat in front of my house.

4. Terengganu.

I rarely go to Terengganu but something about being there makes my heart melts. It's so peaceful and beautiful, I need to have a house there in the future.

5. Post teaching.

The satisfaction after teaching these kids is probably unexplainable. Most of the times it makes me drove back home tuning the radio out loud while singing along. I don't know, it just makes me so happy inside.

xxx

Note: Someone missed my writings already so I'm catching up with blogging. Hence the topic.

1349
110817
Kulai

No comments: