Wednesday, December 25, 2019

1204; Today's Blessings

Bismillah.

Today has been a roller coaster but here are few things to be grateful about:

1. Woke up early today for Subuh (most probably because I slept without turning off the lights that night) and packed pasta goreng breakfast for friends. May it made them happy and gave them one less burden of finding food that morning.

2. Could've eaten pasta goreng as well but just afraid that it isn't enough for everyone at home. Cooked megi asam laksa for myself and ate it while watching Running Man and had few good laughs. Alhamdulillah for the strength to cook for many stomachs and also the entertainment distractions.

3. Emptied my laundry basket so yay me for clean clothes!

4. Stress-cleaned this morning by sweeping the whole house. Funny but I thank God for the all the stresses as it has kept my house clean for the longest time. Also thanking God for the patience He has granted me so it seems that I am okay the whole time ehe.

5. Felt like sleeping the whole day but managed to push myself to go out to KLCC today just because it was suffocating to stay at home.

6. Grateful that a person asked if I was okay. I was not but was really thankful for the concern.

7. Had crying spell while walking to Avenue K and that came out of nowhere. I thank myself for the ability to stay composed and not breakdown a lot in front of all these people.

8. Bought my first rice curry lava bowl at KFC and managed to find a spot for myself to sit in the midst of these people. Legit cried silently before eating because suddenly I don't feel like eating it and wanted loaded potato bowl instead. The person sitting opposite me must've thought I went through harsh breakup or something but the fact is I'm just a girl with messed up hormones. Crying spells aside, the rice curry was great though ehe (well it better be).

9. After going home, slept myself through the evening just because I felt like doing so. I haven't stated this but till this point of time, it was the thousandth time that I slept today. Normal Faqihah will never sleep this much. Alhamdulillah for waking up at around 6pm and not missing my asar.

10. Nothing in this point but just wanna pat myself on the shoulder. I deserve some Tealive or sumthing.

Brb maghrib!

Update 2331: Stayed unaffected for few hours and thought I am better now- but apparently I am not. I need my old stwong Faqihah. May tomorrow not be another happy-face-mask day amin!

1938
2512019
Jelatek

No comments: