Thursday, December 26, 2019

1206; Today's Blessings

Bismillah.

1. Woke up early today and cooked myself some pasta goreng for breakfast and lunch. Saved a whole lot of RM10 there ehe. Went to work 20 minutes later than usual but I was calm so all good haha. Thought it was gonna be a bit hot walking to work today because Sun is usually bright at that time but no so yay me!

2. One person noticed my new watch.

3. A person criticised the colour of my pasta goreng like I have no heart or whatever. Thanking myself for the smiles I throw despite the heartache.

4. Progressed  a lot on the assignment task but still nervous for tomorrow.

5. Asked a friend to pray for my heart because it was so suffocating the whole week and I just need assurance that I am gonna be okay.

6. It was raining heavily but I just walked through the rain. Didn't even try to avoid any puddles- just like a soul-less person. Shoes all soaked but at least I am safe home.

7. Huda's cooking today so I can have my sleep this evening. No one cares but sometimes I hope I have the courage to say that I am tired too.

8. Got to chat with Kak Fizerk after so long. I miss her so much.

1835
26122019
Jelatek


No comments: