Tuesday, May 19, 2020

1563; Ramadhan 26- some rants

Bismillah. 

Today was interestingly tiring. I couldn't stay focused at one place in the office so I did my work at the office dining area and also the library. My brain & mind got very tired by evening because I had to do some new coding stuff in my power query and it was so... confusing.

After 5, I was literally dragging my feet back home because my body got sooo tired after all those thinking I had to do today.

Oh and um, it's been almost a month that I had to rely on the living room's aircond to cool my bedroom because my bedroom's aircond and fan was malfunctioning. And tonight, the living room's aircond didn't work too so I'll be sleeping in the living room tonight (living room's fan still works).

I just needed a place to rant. Thank you for even reading this. I hope everything goes well for you.

2345
19052020
Living room 

No comments: