Bismillah.
Has it been a month since shutting this blog off from the world? Uuu that was fast, I think I might do this occasionally. Why? Idk I just feel like it.
Have been in bed since morning doing nothing and just feels like accomplishing at least something smol today, hence here I am writing a very random post, most probably an aimless one but we'll see how it goes.
Everyone has been posting about their 2020 recap and I think I've done so much writing of that throughout the year that I don't feel like doing it anymore haha. Don't think I'm gonna go through 2020 so much in details again but to conclude, 2020 has been a big big blessing in disguise alhamdulillah.
Some 3-days-into-2021 updates: office kinda 'prohibited' me to come to work so I sneaked back to Johor and spent 2 weeks working from home, without sacrificing any of my annual leaves, spent the new year with some chinese dinner with family, baby I & M are turning 4 this year and I think sooner or later I can't kiss and hug them anymore, bought an Ipad thanks to Adik's influence, had a candid picture of me and atuk together (which I have been dying to have for so long but think it's inappropriate coz he's sick) and yeah, happier alhamdulillah.
If 2020 was the year of lesson, I wanna make 2021 as the year of accomplishment insyaAllah. I'm getting excited reigniting some old passion that I left for so many years, finishing some things I started last year and planning ahead new things this year! That will include... /takes deep breath in/ to be happily get into arts again, to finish my juzuk 30 hafazans, weekly/ monthly Quran dates with friends, to read more books, to pass at least one professional paper, to have at least one business plan ready by the end of the year (coz yknow... me and my at-home-mother goals :p) and to be in a serious relationship (um, in which I have to find a good man first haha). InsyaAllah, insyaAllah, insyaAllah.
Uuuu I have hopes for 2021, excitidddd!. Learnt the hard way that plans are just plans until Allah says 'yes' so gonna work hard achieving those things bearing in mind that the outcome will be as what He says. So yeahhh, chill chill hehe. May this year be my year insyaAllah amin!
1830
030120201
KL
No comments:
Post a Comment