Bismillah.
I think this lockdown thing has taken away some portion of my 'chill'ness... The introvert in me is now craving for social interactions, wanting to go out plus with the amount of responsibilities that I have now, it's getting crazier day by day. Hence I think, it would be good if I start writing again. Slowly. Because I needed that escape.
So I'm back at my simple blessings post today:
1. I am grateful for my manager who asked if I am okay today (coz she's super worried that I lost 6kgs for no reason haha).
2. I am blessed for Adik, for always being the clown of the family since forever (but I'm still the funniest). I had super good laugh on Whatsapp yesterday.
3. I am grateful for Ibu, for sending me video of Ayah and his mini golf range in the house. Rindu golf ke tuu? haha. Hopefully in the next few days, it would be happier for Ayah hehe coz something's coming his wayyy!
4. I am super grateful for Luqman, which of course I won't tell you why now. Soon, hopefully in the nearest 3-months-and-few-days (if I rajin).
5. Grateful for the job that I have- umm even though it's pretty stressing right now, I am glad there's still food on the table, roof on my head and of course, housemates because if not, it would be super stressing to live alone.
Das it. Hehe.
1 comment:
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Hotel - Mapyro
Find Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino 도레미시디 출장샵 Hotel (Ak-Chin), an easy drive from Ak-Chin, in Southeast Asia. Mapyro 양산 출장샵 provides a map 순천 출장안마 showing Harrah's 서울특별 출장안마 Ak-Chin 하남 출장안마 Casino and other
Post a Comment