Honestly there has been few posts before this particular one and I think I'm just gonna archive them just because... they're a bit too umm personal(-ly cheesy).
Yeah, I know. I can't believe it too. I fell in love again... after the dark period I've went through and the thousandth times I told myself I am never gonna be able to love again.
But little did I know, fate had its better plans for me.
This time, love doesn't hurt at all- which is truly an eye-opener. With this person, it was always warm, calm and easy. I wouldn't know love wasn't supposed to hurt if it wasn't for him. For some reason, meeting him has made me be at peace with my past. I thought, if I wasn't made, or forced to go through the pain over a more than a year ago, I might still be stuck in a toxic relationship, not being able to differentiate between love and manipulations. Talk about dodging a bullet.
If people were to ask why him when we got engaged, honestly I wouldn't know what to answer. At that moment I chose him because I trusted my prayers. I knew how sincere my prayers were and I held close to the fact that Allah will grant my prayers. I prayed hard to Allah that if we were really meant for each other's betterment, please make it easier for us.
And it was so easy, in fact a little bit too easy. Allah made it easy, he (and all his efforts) made it easy, both families made it easy. And although still in the unknown of the future, I walked into the relationship with ease, and my heart at ease.
"Allah kan mengikut sangkaan hambaNya"
Days and months passed by and up till today, I might have a bit too many reasons why he is definitely the one to choose over and over again. I can never think of anyone who would go extra miles for a person like he does. The narrative now might've changed from 'is he worth it for me' to 'am I worth it for him'. Gahh just how do I keep up now.
Funny how life works sometimes. From a total stranger to someone I would want to spend the rest of my life with. In the dunya and also the akhirah. Here's to 9 years till forever, insyaAllah.
//
Besok insyaAllah interview di pejabat agama & dapat tarikh nikah. Doakan kami!
1434
05092021
Kulai
No comments:
Post a Comment