At 5.30am today I was 'forced' to wake up because I heard a loud thump in my head and it was painful at the side of my forehead. Milliseconds after that someone went "sorry, sorry I dreamt about cooking fried chicken..." and I thought to myself "and how does that justify the headbutt?" but couldn't bother asking for any explanations so I went back to sleep coz girl has to hit the next snooze button.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is how my married life went this morning.
Luqman's action-packed-fried-chicken-dream aside, this man is also why I haven't written for so long (I can hear him saying "betul betul I salah lagi" with his very cheeky but redha face). I have always been by his side almost all the time and silently didn't want him to be out of my sight #clingy. Can't help it guys, he brings so much peace and calmness to my heart. Our relationship is nowhere near perfect but I feel like I'm the luckiest to have him to love all my life.
Here's to more car rides, random physics concept and malay vs western food debates together.
1741
KL
No comments:
Post a Comment