Bismillah.
Luqman has always told me that he needed to write it down somewhere whenever something happens in our lives or marriage, so today I told him:
"Sayang jom write sama- sama on my blog?!"
Because why not? I needed to catch up on my writing anyway- yall won't believe how many drafts I have just because I didn't have the will to write. Luqman has been THE walking blog I married to. I talk to him all the time, hehe bestest decision ever.
I listen to him all the time too. And whenever he starts talking about physics or some newly found blackholes, well easy to say I get too comfortable... and unintentionally slept into his enthusiasm. It was fun.
Anyway story time. The last time we went back to Kulai, Luqman talked about how he dreamt about us having a baby boy. It was so real, intense and so happy he said- and I think I cried a little listening to him. So yeah, we're on our TTC phase now- really wanted kids on our own, but also super happy and in love being in each other's company too. Both ways, alhamdulillah. Doakan kami!
I guess that's it for now from me. Hope this is a new motivation to start writing again!
- Faqihah, Cheras.
No comments:
Post a Comment