Sunday, October 1, 2017

1104; Today's Blessings (Laundry & Groceries)

Bismillah.

Today's blessings:

1. Woke up early today to settle my 2-weeks laundry. Finally knew how to use the washing machine using app (but I just wanna use coins but..). Thank you Ibu for lending me the £5 thru Paypal :')

2. After laundry I went to buy some groceries. I don't wanna menyusahkan anyone to teman me go to town so I decided to just tawakal and go to the town by bus, by myself. Alhamdulillah everything goes well T.T

3. I got so so so tired of just eating broccoli & potatoes though it's just for a week hahaha. Broccoli WAS my fav vege but nahhh I hate u now. So at the town I bought mutton, chicken, prawn, curry paste, eggs, sayur bendi, tomatoes, beef sausages and 5kg rice, all for £25. Quite worth it for a week's groceries coz normally food sold at stalls are about £5-6 per meal. If these groceries I bought just now lasts me a week, I would only spend like about £4 per day, or £1 per meal. Ya Allah pandainya kiah hug sikit!

4. Went to Wilko to find an oven tray but the cheapest I could find was £2.50. My heart told me to go around the town first before buying it and alhamdulillah at Poundworld I found another oven tray for only £1. Hahaha cheapskate!

5. Came back home with my housemates greeting me & asking if my week went well. They're such good guys tho. When I first entered the house last week I was so scared to be under one roof with another three guys but idk, now I felt like they're such gentlemen. 

6. I video-called Ibu & Ayah today and felt so so so happy. Rinduuuuuuuuu!! 

7. I left the rice cooker Ibu bought for me in Malaysia coz it cannot fit in my dem overweight luggage so I have to cook rice using a normal pot. I've only done that once while in Malaysia (which was long time ago) so I have doubt that my rice won't cook well. Thanks to Ibu's advice & watching Cik Lah cook rice using pot almost everyday, I finally managed to cook my not-using-rice-cooker rice. I cried. Ok I did not.

8. For dinner I made mutton curry chuolls!! Plus nasi putih & telur dadarrrrr. I've been craving them for so many days and alhamdulillah today I finally cooked them. I could hear my tummy thanking me for treating her so well hehe. Ur welcome tummy. Besok kita masak tomyam pulak ok!

1953
300917
CT2 7UY

1 comment:

fiqazmn said...

I wish you put some photos on ur uk study journey posts cause I really enjoy reading em <3