Bismillah.
I woke up from a dream wishing really hard that it will just be a dream. But few weeks later, that one dream that I prayed really hard to not come true, came true.
I'll long for your soft voice, warm smiles and your goodbye waves at the door everytime I leave. I should've hugged you a bit more tighter when we last met. Kakak Qiha sayang nenek.
Innalillah,
Hajah Saniah Rakiman
1939- 16 November 2017
I woke up from a dream wishing really hard that it will just be a dream. But few weeks later, that one dream that I prayed really hard to not come true, came true.
I'll long for your soft voice, warm smiles and your goodbye waves at the door everytime I leave. I should've hugged you a bit more tighter when we last met. Kakak Qiha sayang nenek.
Innalillah,
Hajah Saniah Rakiman
1939- 16 November 2017
No comments:
Post a Comment