Bismillah,
(Hey look it's a pretty number up there!)
I just wanna catch up with counting my blessings for the past weeks so here it goes:
1.
This week is the first week of the Spring term and to conclude, my week was ex-haus-ting. Classes was more packed than last term's and I had to catch up with many organizational work. Also, I could not really understand what lecturers have been teaching in class hence got a whole lot of revision to do myself. I had an R class this week and I was almost clueless throughout the whole class... but well, that did not happen because Nirali was there to teach me. She was so patient teaching me all these stuffs and frequently checked on my pc to make sure I was doing everything right. Turns out it wasn't as hard as expected so thank you Nirali!
2.
I had serious Malay food craving this week but I was just so lazy to cook for myself. And food doesn't taste the same as at home so yeah. I almost go to the Indian restaurant (because no Malay restaurant here so Indian's the closest I could think of) at town to fix my cravings but I didn't because... today... Faqihah finally decided to be rajin and cook for herself. Just some nasi, chicken curry and telur dadar but surprisingly that was enough to fix my cravings. For now. Coz I still want asam pedas, sambal hitam and tempe goreng.
3.
Yesterday as I was doing work on my laptop, someone came and knocked on my window so quickly I sarung my tudung (getting pro at this) and opened the curtain to see Zhong came with chocolates in her hand. She told me she bought the chocs in German so she wanted to share em with me. Awhh Zhong! Few weeks too, I got a Norwegian and Swiss chocolate bar from Shu and Najah respectively. Yall travel more okay, I just want your chocolates.
Pik Ching also gave me tomyam paste her parents brought from Malaysia like whutt Pik Ching that came all the way from far and you decided to give it to me?? Brb crying guys. What did I do in life to have their kind hearts :')
4.
I just knew someone in Malaysia had secretly 'belanja' me makan a whole lot of food. It was meant to be a secret but I just knew recently because my friend here decided to open up. I owe this one a lot and can never thank enough.
200118
1524
CT2 7UY
(Hey look it's a pretty number up there!)
I just wanna catch up with counting my blessings for the past weeks so here it goes:
1.
This week is the first week of the Spring term and to conclude, my week was ex-haus-ting. Classes was more packed than last term's and I had to catch up with many organizational work. Also, I could not really understand what lecturers have been teaching in class hence got a whole lot of revision to do myself. I had an R class this week and I was almost clueless throughout the whole class... but well, that did not happen because Nirali was there to teach me. She was so patient teaching me all these stuffs and frequently checked on my pc to make sure I was doing everything right. Turns out it wasn't as hard as expected so thank you Nirali!
2.
I had serious Malay food craving this week but I was just so lazy to cook for myself. And food doesn't taste the same as at home so yeah. I almost go to the Indian restaurant (because no Malay restaurant here so Indian's the closest I could think of) at town to fix my cravings but I didn't because... today... Faqihah finally decided to be rajin and cook for herself. Just some nasi, chicken curry and telur dadar but surprisingly that was enough to fix my cravings. For now. Coz I still want asam pedas, sambal hitam and tempe goreng.
3.
Yesterday as I was doing work on my laptop, someone came and knocked on my window so quickly I sarung my tudung (getting pro at this) and opened the curtain to see Zhong came with chocolates in her hand. She told me she bought the chocs in German so she wanted to share em with me. Awhh Zhong! Few weeks too, I got a Norwegian and Swiss chocolate bar from Shu and Najah respectively. Yall travel more okay, I just want your chocolates.
Pik Ching also gave me tomyam paste her parents brought from Malaysia like whutt Pik Ching that came all the way from far and you decided to give it to me?? Brb crying guys. What did I do in life to have their kind hearts :')
4.
I just knew someone in Malaysia had secretly 'belanja' me makan a whole lot of food. It was meant to be a secret but I just knew recently because my friend here decided to open up. I owe this one a lot and can never thank enough.
200118
1524
CT2 7UY
No comments:
Post a Comment