Bismillah.
Again, I feel like catching up with my 'blessings' post because nowadays I don't feel good about myself and life #blamesPMS. So yeah... I was hoping that this post will make me feel better in some way... idk how but here it goes:
1. I've been craving nasi goreng kicap since yesterday so this morning after subuh, I cooked myself some nasi goreng kicap but it doesn't taste like home (although I freakin bought kicap ABC). However, it was enough to keep me full till night alhamdulillah.
2. Talking about 'full', I swear I've been so full since yesterday night but all these cravings kicked in very hard. Yesterday I finished 5 bars of Cadbury Roundies and today, I bought and finished another 5! Before that I have already had fish and chips and only God knows how full I am right now but yall... I still want food. Again blaming PMS!
3. Yesterday I slept at 8pm because yknow... purposely made my life feels good. At 4am I woke up and did some work and then slept again until subuh. Frankly, these days I always wake up to whatsapps telling me I have new work to do but I'm keeping up with it good alhamdulillah. Few days ago, I woke up to my leader asking me to do a 'Happy Thaipusam' poster she wanted by 1pm. So at 8am I started designing and by 8.50am I submitted my work. Friggin 50 minutes yaww... your Kiah so efficient now.
Talking about efficiency, it was quite a funny story when I wanted to submit the poster. You see, I have class at 9am and at 8.45am I still haven't even put on my tudung and changed my clothes. I was such in a rush that I decided to multitask everything in 10 minutes. While waiting for the poster to be saved on Photoshop, I grabbed my thermals and clothes. I opened Chrome while putting one leg into my pants. While waiting for Whatsapp browser to load, I put in another leg. Put on toner while searching through all my documents folder and wear tudung while submitting the poster. After all done, I then rushed to class. It was already intense since morning phew but good news is I survived (both class and work)!
4. Yesterday I bought a packet of spicy Korean chili paste but then realised that it wasn't halal coz has alcohol in it. I was momentarily devastated sebab dah excited nak masak using that paste (I've been craving spicy food) but then on the bus I decided to double check the ingredient and found out it has alcohol in it. One side of me said "Tulah siapa suruh check banyak kali, kan dah melepas" hahaha but yeah, let it be. I already gave it to Zhong. "Tell me if it's good yeah", I said with a smile but still disappointed heart lol. Good side of it, I feel happy that Zhong feels happy.
That's all for now I guess. I have a story to tell about a Chinese uncle I met yesterday but later later lah eh in shaa Allah. Ciao.
1947
010218
CT2 7UY
Again, I feel like catching up with my 'blessings' post because nowadays I don't feel good about myself and life #blamesPMS. So yeah... I was hoping that this post will make me feel better in some way... idk how but here it goes:
1. I've been craving nasi goreng kicap since yesterday so this morning after subuh, I cooked myself some nasi goreng kicap but it doesn't taste like home (although I freakin bought kicap ABC). However, it was enough to keep me full till night alhamdulillah.
2. Talking about 'full', I swear I've been so full since yesterday night but all these cravings kicked in very hard. Yesterday I finished 5 bars of Cadbury Roundies and today, I bought and finished another 5! Before that I have already had fish and chips and only God knows how full I am right now but yall... I still want food. Again blaming PMS!
3. Yesterday I slept at 8pm because yknow... purposely made my life feels good. At 4am I woke up and did some work and then slept again until subuh. Frankly, these days I always wake up to whatsapps telling me I have new work to do but I'm keeping up with it good alhamdulillah. Few days ago, I woke up to my leader asking me to do a 'Happy Thaipusam' poster she wanted by 1pm. So at 8am I started designing and by 8.50am I submitted my work. Friggin 50 minutes yaww... your Kiah so efficient now.
Talking about efficiency, it was quite a funny story when I wanted to submit the poster. You see, I have class at 9am and at 8.45am I still haven't even put on my tudung and changed my clothes. I was such in a rush that I decided to multitask everything in 10 minutes. While waiting for the poster to be saved on Photoshop, I grabbed my thermals and clothes. I opened Chrome while putting one leg into my pants. While waiting for Whatsapp browser to load, I put in another leg. Put on toner while searching through all my documents folder and wear tudung while submitting the poster. After all done, I then rushed to class. It was already intense since morning phew but good news is I survived (both class and work)!
4. Yesterday I bought a packet of spicy Korean chili paste but then realised that it wasn't halal coz has alcohol in it. I was momentarily devastated sebab dah excited nak masak using that paste (I've been craving spicy food) but then on the bus I decided to double check the ingredient and found out it has alcohol in it. One side of me said "Tulah siapa suruh check banyak kali, kan dah melepas" hahaha but yeah, let it be. I already gave it to Zhong. "Tell me if it's good yeah", I said with a smile but still disappointed heart lol. Good side of it, I feel happy that Zhong feels happy.
That's all for now I guess. I have a story to tell about a Chinese uncle I met yesterday but later later lah eh in shaa Allah. Ciao.
1947
010218
CT2 7UY
No comments:
Post a Comment