Today was just interesting. I had the CEO searching for me at the office because he wanted to personally wish Happy Birthday to me. He also said sorry for not wishing it yesterday because he was so busy with work- I mean... I obviously know he's a very busy man so my heart went awhhhh he really didn't have to do that :(
And then later after lunch, I was listening to Nadin Amizah's out loud on my earphones when suddenly I saw someone kinda talking to me. It was the deputy CEO so I gotta stop her from talking while lowering the song's volume before she goes further with the conversation. She then said, "Eh I heard it was your birthday yesterday. Happy birthday ya!" tsk tsk thank you!
Also I hope my birthday continues for a month because today I got another surprise birthday cake, this time from H. Ish, apeni rasa disayangi sangat lah harini! The cake was sooo gooood and plus 10 points for the cake because it has nuts ehe. You know what, scrap the a-month birthday thing- I can actually do this forever.
//
All these happiness that I get today, it all came from someone's bloods and tears last 24 years. I wouldn't even be here today if it wasn't for her sacrifice and support.
Idk if ayah even reads this but yeee I love you too ayah! In case you got jealous :p
2153
04062020
Jelatek
No comments:
Post a Comment