Monday, August 7, 2023

1653; A Part of Me Was Gone

Yesterday was the day that a third of me was gone. The "Lu" of Luqman. 

It has been 10 years since the day I met you. I still remember the day, it was blurry and a bit hard to see (especially at night). And so I went to warta and there where we met miraculously. That was 10 years ago. How time flies thinking that a third of my life was together with you.

You were part of my identity. Truly people would recognize me only because of you. We went through thick and thin together. Sickness and strength. We've seen it all together, truly without you i would have seen nothing (at least nothing too far). 

But now times has changed. I have a new need for growth as I am now a grown man. My power is now reduced and I got astigmatism too (and actually I want to look like gojo n Morpheus). 

So here we are. Looking at each other with our final goodbye. As the train departs, I will always remember you buddy. You will always be in my spare glasses case, Lu. I will miss you.

Much love,

qman 👨‍🏫




No comments: