Saturday, August 26, 2023

1654; Dreams

Yes, you read it right, dream(s). It was a month ago where I had 2 vivid dreams, which is extremely rare. The fact that I can remember it till today makes it very rare. Since there aren’t many space that I can explicitly rant (except to my bb), this would be the place that I can immortalize this piece of memory.


Disclaimer: its gonna be silly. Stop here if ur allergic to cringe haha.


Dream 1:


Bang!


So I smashed open a safe vault by tackling with my shoulder (pretty strong huh). The place that we were infiltrating was akin to a 30 stories prison dungeon and the vault is on the third level from the bottom. There, we ransacked the vault, looking for weapons to fight our enemies. 


“Skreeeee”


A hissing sound was heard from the door of the vault. An LGBT transgender zombie with colorful hair was crawling on the ground, looking to jump us. 


As it was jumping around the weapon vault, we tried to shoot him/her/them but it was quite quick on its feet. We began shooting and rays of lights could be seen everywhere, finally the crazy zombie was neutralized, but that was just the beginning. 


“Cepat, dorang dah sampai!” 


Shouted one of my comrade. 


We ran out of the vault only to notice that a swarm of LGBT zombies was sprinting from the first level and as they saw us, they tried to crawl up the wall and column of the building. Literally like cockroaches trying to eat you. The whole team rushed to the hallway and start raining down bullets towards those filthy vermin. Many was killed, as we surround them from above, keeping them from enroaching us.


Despite our firepower, another wave of colourful LGBT zombies came crashing down the main entrance. We had no choice but to retreat. As I ran, we regrouped with the ladies taking refuge above. There I met my wife again, she looked slightly pale and sick but the situation doesn’t allow for a sentimental reunion. We kept running.


She had the wife of Harith helping her supporting her running while I was watching the perimeter while running. I was curious of what happened but that need to wait.

After we passed through a long hallway connecting the two buildings, there was a meeting point that was separated by a glass door. There were already a few more people there and suddenly Ammar congratulates me.


It was so sudden. He congratulated me as he was handling a wrapped up baby onto my hands. I was speechless, emotions was overwhelming, I cant believe the miracle of life that was making its way within the apocalyptic chaos. And now I'm a father! Faqihah just delivered our baby! It was so touching and warmth bloomed from within. I simply cannot describe the feeling. It’s a bundle of pride, joy, love, care, sacrifice and honestly, its indescribable. 


Tears ran down my eyes..


And then I woke up. Looking at my lovely wife still sleeping soundly next to me. I hugged her, glad that it was all a dream. But I'm still thinking about it until this very day if there were any sign or meaning to such a vivid and detailed dream. 


But it doesn’t end here. There is a part 2.


To be continued…


Qman - Kulai 

No comments: