Bismillah.
Nenek passed away quite a few years ago when I was in UK and I remember crying while going to class that day, forced myself to act unaffected in front of classmates, only to come back home to continue crying again.
Last week I was sitting alone in the sofa, doing some very random thoughts (more to termenung, tbh) and suddenly it came to me how I could actually meet Nenek again in the hereafter.
I know... veeeery random. I dont even know how that came about my mind too...
But really, if I think about it again, I've witnessed Nenek being a good wife, mother, grandmother and most importantly a good muslim so there's a big possibility that she could end up in the Heaven. So in order to meet her, I have to be in heaven too...
I might've sounded funny in this post but hmm idk this random thought had me so hopeful. At least I could hug Nenek tighter the next time I meet her. At least the next time someone leaves me again, I wouldn't be devastated for so many years. Or if I leave them one day, they could pray that they could meet me again in some faraway future.
Afterall, life is a journey, and so is death.
//
1920
29052020
Jelatek
No comments:
Post a Comment